To Set Up Email on Windows 8
- On your Windows 8 device, open Email, and then click the Settings icon.
- In the Settings menu, click Accounts.
- Under Accounts, click Add an account.
- Under Add an account, click Other account.
- Click Show more details.
- Enter the following information:
|Email address||Enter your full email address.|
|Username||Enter your full email address.|
|Password||Enter your email account password.|
|Incoming (IMAP) email server||imap.secureserver.net|
|Outgoing (SMTP) email server||smtpout.secureserver.net|
- Select Outgoing server requires authentication.
- Select Use the same username and password to send and receive mail.
- Click Connect.
That's it. If everything is working properly, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send messages, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself.