To Use Microsoft Outlook 2003 with Your Email
- In Microsoft Outlook, select Email Accounts from the Tools menu.
- On the Email Accounts wizard window, select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
- For your server type, select IMAP or POP3, and then click Next.
- Complete the fields for the Internet Email Settings window.
User Name: your full email address
Password: your email account password
Incoming Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing Mail Server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Click More Settings. On the Outgoing Server tab, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- If you did not change the SMTP relay section, select Use same settings as my incoming mail server. If you changed the user name and password in the SMTP relay section of your Manage Email Accounts page, select "Log on using" and enter the user name and password. The example above assumes you did not change your SMTP relay section in your Manage Email Accounts page.
- On the Advanced tab, set the following.
- Incoming Server port
- IMAP without SSL - 143
POP without SSL - 110
- Outgoing Server (SMTP) port
- Without SSL - one of the following: 587
- Click OK.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.